Facts About Me
I won’t eat anything green except salad.
2. I was born Scott William Billings, when my Dad got the telegram
announcing my birth, it read: “Congrats. You are the Father
of a 7 and a half pound baby BOT.”
3. My Father stood up at Karen Carpenter’s wedding.
4. My Mother once said to me: “I don’t care if you
change your name to Winnie The Pooh, you’re still going
to be my Scott-a-Roo.”
5. I was a Hubbard Street Dance company alternate.
6. I am a recovering cocaine and heroin addict.
7. I don’t like big dogs.
I’ve had AIDS since the early 80’s.
9. I believe in a Higher Power.
10. I can’t stand the sound of thunder.
11. I talked to Lynn Redgrave about the magic of The Viewpoints.
12. I hate snow.
13. I once spent an entire day showing my vagina to Joseph Fiennes.
14. When my parents divorced, my Mother burned her wedding dress
in a trash can .
15. I love the “Moons Over My Hammy”.
16. Chrisanne and I were married on Dec 4, 1995.
17. Eartha Kitt once gave me her faux hair as a gift while we
sat in the back of her limousine.
18. I am an ex prostitute.
19. I only have full hearing out of my right ear.
20. I survived two physically abusive relationships that totaled
almost 4 years.
21. I almost married Rick Donovan. (70’s adult film star)
22. Kelly Lauren once saved my life.
23. I have a burn mark on my right hand that I’ve had since
I was two years old.
24. I was a guest on The Phil Donahue Show.
25. I hate the word “Tranny”.
26. I miss heroin almost every single day.
27. I was homeless for about a year, and ate out of the back
of McDonalds’ dumpsters.
28. My first introduction to theatre was when I was 8 years old.
29. I rarely get cast in plays that I audition for.
30. I was a Baton girl for 4 years.
The first human voice I remember hearing was Judy Garland’s.
32. My hair is naturally curly.
33. I have one brother.
34. After my parents divorced, my Mother married our next door
neighbor, and my Dad married our next door neighbor’s piano
35. I can juggle.
36. Doing Shakespeare scares me to death.
37. Chrisanne and I met while we were doing “Twelfth Night” at
Schaumburg High School.
38. The first person I remember seeing is Marilyn Monroe.
39. My parents were going to get re married after 30 years of
being divorced. They went on a pre honeymoon, and my Mother had
a massive stroke, and died.
40. I dated a circus clown.
41. I think everything could be just a little cleaner.
42. When I leave my car, I check for my car keys in my purse
exactly 5 times.
43. I have a good sense of direction.
44. I hate to be alone.
45. I don’t mind things that fly, but I can’t stand
things that crawl.
46. My Father passed away 2 years and 2 weeks to the day after
47. My best friend Ginger died of AIDS when she was 25 years
48. I hate crowds.
49. I have debilitating stage fright.
50. I believe Paula Abdul may have a slight case of Dwarfism.
51. I directed a play once in which Honey West was the star.
52. I am 5’6” tall.
53. It can take me up to a year to finish one book.
54. I never went to college.
55. When I was around 5 or 6 years old, I went to Sears in my
56. I hate boats.
57. Every time a show that I’m in closes, I’m certain
I’ll never work again.
58. I want to age like Helen Mirren.
rumored in my family that we are of the lineage that helped
found Billings, Montana.
60. I sang with Bea Arthur at the Gentry on Halsted.
[webmaster's note: and Deborah Gibson at Gentry on State]
61. The two craziest titles of shows I appeared in were: “Cannibal
Cheerleaders on Crack”, and “Shannon Dougherty Shoots
62. Chrisanne and I have pet names for each other.
63. I used to hide my Barbies in the back of my closet and cover
them up with my G.I. Joes.
64. I’m terrified of the dark.
65. I can roll my tongue.
66. I have a secret I’ve never told anyone on the planet.
67. I’m obsessed with roller coasters.
68. “Yankee Doodle Dandy” always makes me cry.
69. Learning the View Points changed my life.
70. I almost died twice.
71. I survived an earthquake.
72. My feet are a size 10.
73. My step sister taught me to be a Pom-Pom girl.
74. I am a cat person.
75. I have never waxed my legs in my life.
76. I had sex underneath a totem pole.
77. I used to be a trained lifeguard.
78. I was arrested in Chicago for wearing “women’s
clothes” in the late 70’s.
79. I flunked Gym in High School.
80. I can drive a stick shift.
81. I used to be a stripper.
82. If I had to give up acting, I would be an acting teacher
for the rest of my life.
83. My Spirit has always defined my gender
Alexandra is the middle name of my great Grandmother on my
mother's side. Her name was Rebecca Alexandra